Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm comprising this blog as a class assignment for a Health Informatics course at UNCC for my BSN completion. This website is to be a resource for the Registered Nurses of 8E High Risk Labor & Delivery. I chose a blog as my option because I feel it is a fun, easy, and casual medium to present a wide variety of healthcare information. Also, with this blog viewers can add comments and questions from work and home, which can aid in my future research for additions. Some believe blogs aren't ideal due to the expected frequent updates, but as long as my readers and I have an understanding of the time frame of updated posts, this should be a great source. I am very excited to post articles, links, pictures, news and any and all information that can be useful in our daily lives on 8E. I hope all viewers enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment